Boadilla del Monte, Madrid - Spain
- IT professional with extensive experience in Unix and Linux systems, designing and building high-performance systems and high availability platforms.
- DevOps with solid experience in the design of virtualized and container based architectures, with Docker swarm or kubernetes.
- Software defined architectures with ansible and puppet, and integrating all cycle of deployment, CI.
- DBA in production and critical environments. Oracle, Postgresql and Mysql.
- Also experience with no-sql databases like mongodb and redis.
- Python scripting and Django experience.
IT Manager & Devops Engineer
- Automated deployments for 200+ servers using ansible
- Unix and Linux administration ( Redhat, Debian, Ubuntu, Solaris, ec2, openstack )
- Virtualized environments:, kvm and cloud vm deploys, openstack or AWS
- Infrastructure deployment with ansible on Openstack and AWS
- Container orchestration: Kubernetes and Docker Swarm
- Kubernetes clusters: Container as a service
- Paas on premises Tsuru
- Object storage clusters.
- Firewalls and security: pfsense, snort
- Search Engines: Solr, Elasticsearch
- Caching: varnish, memcache
- Mysql HA: Percona and Galera
- Oracle Database 10g y 11g: RAC, ASM, rman, awr
- Postgresql hot_standby with streaming replication.
- Web: apache, nginx, tomcat, uwsgi
- Version control systems: git, cvs, gitlab
- ITIL V3 Certified
- Sun Solaris Certified Engineer